Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ukrainian Man Dies From Exploding Gum!

This story sheds a new light on the 'No Gum Allowed' policy enforced in high schools across the nation!

A chemistry student at the Kiev Polytechnic Institude in the Ukraine blew his own face off and died from chewing a stick of gum!

…Granted, the 25-year-old student dipped his gum in an unknown explosive chemical substance before chewing.

The man was known to dip his gum in citric acid, and investigators believe the student had a packet of an explosive chemical on his desk that resembled the packaging of the citric acid.

According to the police, a "loud pop was heard from the student's room," and when his family came in, "they saw that the lower part of the young man's face had been blown off."

Always label your chemicals, kids.

Or maybe refrain from dipping your gum in them.

Just sayin'!

1 comment:

Sings-With-Spirits said...

What a jaw-dropping experience!

Darwin nominee.