Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ozzy Osbourne wants to donate his body to science when he dies!


Yup! Just like you read.

In a very unusual move, (then again, he's Ozzy Osbourne, this is actually normal!) Ozzy declared that he's a "medical miracle" for having survived alcoholism and multiple drug addictions and for that reason he will give his body to the Museum of Natural History in London, so it can
be displayed!

"I'm a miracle in every sense of the word. It's all right to party for a couple of days, but I partied for 40 years! There was a time that I drank 4 bottles of cognac daily!" said the musician.

He also commented on his drug use in recent years. "While filming The Osbournes, I was hooked to 42 types of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, not to mention, all the stuff I smoked when the cameras were far away or not rolling."

The Museum of Natural History has yet to comment.

No comments: