Monday, September 22, 2008

At last! The documentary about a great writer comes to Puerto Rico

This is the graphic account about the life, rise and works of one of the most controversial and acclaimed writer of the 20th and 21st centuries. Harlan Ellison has been called many things in his life, from genius to son of a bitch, but one thing is certain, no one can call him boring!



I have been a fan of the man ever since I read his columns in Starlog and Future magazine in the 1970's and 80's. Then I read his novels with the help from a friend of mine, who lent them to me and I haven't been the same ever since. I'm happy to see a documentary about this terrific genius. It will be available in DVD in PR pretty soon.

1 comment:

LordCybron said...

I have been waiting for the release of this documentary on DVD since last year.