Friday, February 20, 2009

Our marvelous legislative system at work.


Puerto Rico is in shambles.
Decades of corruption and bad administration has left the money coffers dry. Thousands of government employees are on the verge of being fired, an action that will exacerbate further our already precarious situation. Murders topple the one hundred mark in only fifty days, and the police have no solution to the crisis.

And what are our esteemed Senators and Representatives in our local house of laws doing to correct the problem?

They are launching an investigation to question why the Senate Cafeteria is charging them $2.00 more for a plate of rice and beans.

No, this is not a joke.

Things are going to hell in this country, and this...people, all they can think about is that their meals are a little more expensive than, let's say...the Governor's...

You know how much a Member of the Legislature in Puerto Rico steals...I mean earns?

$125,000.00 a year!

That doesn't include a free car, paid by us, and a meal per-diem of $200!

You know what I think...

You will have to forgive me. This will be the first time I will use foul language in my blog.

FUCK THIS GODDAMNED MOTHER-FUCKERS!!!!
I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DROP DEAD WHERE THEY STAND!!!!
THEY ARE FUCKING LEECHES, ALL THEY DO IS SUCK OUR BLOOD DRY!!!!
I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ahhh...I feel much better now.

You know who's responsible for this crap, right?

YOU!

I didn't vote for any of this bastards.

So serves you right!

So say we all!



No comments: