Friday, July 3, 2009

The new Air New Zeland in-flight safety video, The Bare Essentials!

Yup, those Kiwis can grab your attention! If you're like me, we barely listen or look at the in-flight safety briefing the crew gives you before take-off. Well Air New Zealand took it one step further.

Just before take off, they play this video on the cabin. It's called "The Bare essentials of flight safety" It features a group of crewmembers of the airline explaing the safety procedures, naked except for body paint of their uniforms.

We here at the Les'Shyerar Laboratories and Fried Chicken Shack, we have obtained a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, being the cheeky bastards that we are. Don't worry, the video is safe for work.

Enjoy and fasten those seat belts!


1 comment:

Sings-With-Spirits said...

There was something I wanted to say, but nothing quite covers this.

I do know that if I'm ever in that region of the world, I'm flying Air New Zealand!